Search Our Blog!

Friday 8 April 2011

Evaluation : Question 8

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learned in the progression from it to the full product?
(Export some short clips from your preliminary task and compare them with some clips from your final production to demonstrate how you and your skills have progressed)





Me and my fellow groupies. 


"I enjoyed working with you guys, Nick although at times you become such a bully, we did have our laughs. 
And we actually think alike with our ideas, maybe thats why are thriller went pretty well :P
You did a great job in editing and filming, pleasure to work with :) ...(at times)"






"Ahh Wala, I love that you are a girl...hahaha otherwise i'd just be left with Nick on me own :( 
Although it was two against one, Nick would always win...grr! We are such weakling. But you sure are a diva! I loved working with you, I love how we piss Nick off sometimes haha. Great job in sharing your opinions and ideas and helping out with setting up the props. Will miss you!...Executive producer ;)"



No comments:

Post a Comment