Instead of having to draw out a story board for our preliminary exercise, we used jelly babies and took pictures of each shot. Completely forgetting that we had to actually act out what we took pictures of...our shots weren't really ones that we could act out. when it came to acting out our shots we found it hard....so we had to change most of it around so we can actually act them out. During the process of creating our animatic story board, everything went according to plan....however, we didn't get enough time to add sound, so that was our main downfall. Our animatic storyboard looks really good i think....thanks to my camera skills and nicks editing ..... but the storyboard would have been better with sound.